1 Year celebrations of Work & Bangalore
Yuppie... guess what.. i completed my 1 year of office @ FIS and 1 year in Bangalore. Truly Bangalore experience was adventurous and fruitful..
Am one year old now.. but when i close my eyes i remember what i did and what all happend on my first day in this city and first day at office. Nothing has changed, its just that i got exposed to different people, managers, product. Being a bad economy year, like other companies there was a panic and jitters were seen here also, and i beleive that each of this teaches you a lot.
Its been 1 year of Work
- New people, place, Location
- Multiple projects - from Banking CRM , to Core Banking Product
- Doing Gap Analysis to Pre Sales work
- Working for Multiple Clients including inhouse product
- A Bond with all fellow colleagues, some are there and some have moved ahead (Thanks all for being there :-) ), Its all part of life
- Exploring MG Road the Financial capital of Bangalore
- Walking the streets of brigade rd, Church street, residency road,
- Having coffee @ Coffee house & Barista on MG road
- Exploring Jain temples in bangalore (from Chickpet to Jayanagar)
- Traveling in Volvos to normal Digital dollby buses connecting all major place with IT parks
- Exploring Koramangala, Jayangar, Electronic city ...to busy streets of Gandhi nagar, national market... to Greenside of Bangalore i.e. Rajaji nagar, lalbagh, banshankari.
The journey so far was worth :)